Today, being the Trayodashi date of Krishna Paksha of Ashwin month, Pradosh fast is observed.
On Trayodashi, Lord Shiva is pleased and dances during Pradosh period.
Pradosh fast is going to remove all the troubles and sorrows.
Today, being the Trayodashi date of Krishna Paksha of Ashwin month, Pradosh fast is observed. It is on Friday, so Shukra Pradosh fast (Shukra Pradosh Vrat) Is. Today Lord Shiva is worshiped in the auspicious time of Pradosh period. According to religious beliefs, on Trayodashi, Lord Shiva is pleased and dances during Pradosh period. Because of this, we worship him in this time only so that he can bless us with fulfillment of our wishes. Tirupati astrologer Dr. Krishna Kumar Bhargava Know from Pradosh Muhurta and worship method.
Shukra Pradosh 2022 Puja Muhurta
Beginning of Ashwin Krishna Trayodashi Tithi: September 22, from 01:17 late at night
End of Ashwin Krishna Trayodashi Tithi: 23 September, late at 02:30
Auspicious time of Shiv Puja: from 06.17 pm to 08.39 pm today evening
Siddha Yoga: From today morning till 09:56 am
Sadhya Yoga: 09:56 am today to 09:43 am tomorrow
Pradosh Vrat and Worship Method
1. After bathing this morning, you should make a resolution of Pradosh fast and worship after remembering Lord Shiva. After that do daily worship.
2. Spend time during the day while doing fruit and devotional hymns. After that, in the evening go to any Shiva temple in Pradosh Muhurta or worship Bholenath at home.
3. First of all anoint the Shivling with Gangajal and cow’s milk. After that worship them with sandalwood, incense, clothes, fruits, flowers, akshat, belpatra, Shami leaves, incense, lamp, scent, naivedya etc. During this keep chanting Om Namah Shivaya Mantra.
4. After this recite Shiv Chalisa and Shukra Pradosh Vrat Katha. Then do the aarti of Shiva ji with the lamp of ghee. After the forgiveness prayer, pray to Bholenath for the fulfillment of his wishes.
5. Distribute prasad after worship. Do Jagran during night time. Then the next day in the morning after taking a bath, worship it. After that donate clothes, fruits, sweets, food etc. to a poor Brahmin. Send off by giving dakshina.
6. Now you complete the Pradosh fast by doing Parana. If you have a Parana on the night of your fast, then do it in that way.
Significance of Shukra Pradosh Vrat
By observing this fast, Lord Shiva is pleased and provides happiness and prosperity to his devotees. Removes bad luck and gives good luck. Pradosh fast is going to remove all the troubles and sorrows. By observing this fast, planetary defects will also be removed.
FIRST PUBLISHED : September 23, 2022, 06:30 IST